Enjoy Your Journey Everyday!!!!

Enjoy Your Journey Everyday!!!!

Monday, August 22, 2011

Oh...Baby....




My sister-in-law Amber and I hosted a baby shower for my little sis Jessica. Jessica's due in November with my newest little niece Ryleigh Belle Stevens. I am so excited!!!!!! As are my parents and Mark's family.


The shower was a lot of fun!!! Amber provided a beautiful cake from Nana's Bakery in Benton. We provided breakfast quiches, pita chips/spinach dip, and a fruit tray, coffee, juice, and bottled water.


Several ladies attended the shower and gave beautiful gifts for the new baby. She received baby clothes, a stroller/carrier, baby bath, and many other baby items. We played the "Don't Say Baby Game". It's always fun and difficult at a baby shower. We also decorated onesies for Ryleigh. It was so fun and everyone was really creative.


I can't believe my little sis is having a baby. She is still the baby to me. I look forward to experiencing this journey with my sister!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment