Enjoy Your Journey Everyday!!!!

Enjoy Your Journey Everyday!!!!

Sunday, January 20, 2013

A New Year.....

Well.... 2013 is off to a great start! It's been a very productive year thus far.  I can't believe it's already the 20th of January.   Lots of organization so far, paperwork, out buildings, the nursery.  I must be in nesting mode because the last several weeks our household has been busy!!!! 

I'm usually buzzing around conquering projects by myself.  I'm learning to wait and ask others for help.  This is a challenge for me.  Pregnancy has encouarged me to slow down a little and smell the roses.  I must say, I'm glad for the change.  Every day is a gift.  I want to "seize the day" everyday!

My hope is that 2013 continues to bring new learning opportunities and areas to grow.  I'm looking forward to every minute of this year!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment