Enjoy Your Journey Everyday!!!!

Enjoy Your Journey Everyday!!!!

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

All We Need Is Love



We recently celebrated our 12th anniversary. That sounds crazy when I am typing it. We have experienced such an amazing journey so far. We have traveled, earned degrees, moved, etc... I feel so blessed to be married to my best friend, the person that accepts me for me. We continue to learn and grow as a couple. I think back to the marriage advice we were given as newlyweds. One piece of advice that continues to stand out is "pick your battles". It still rings true to this day. We're a team! Some things we may not agree on, but we're in this together. You realize don't sweat the small stuff. I'm sure that over the years we will continue to change, reinvent ourselves. It's great to know that whatever the future holds, dreams fulfilled, dreams lost, life changes....When it comes down to it all we need is love!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment