Enjoy Your Journey Everyday!!!!

Enjoy Your Journey Everyday!!!!

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Road Trip!!!!


Road Trips are so much fun! You set out with a place in mind. Sometimes you make many stops before you get to your destination. It's all about the journey. My sister and I had a fun road trip over the weekend. It's a great time to catch up. Our hubbys took their motorcycles, had an adventure of their own. The first day we all met up ate dinner, watched a movie, and hung out at the hotel. The next day Jessica and I decided to make a pit stop at an animal safari park before heading home. It was so much fun! We drove through the park, at times, feeling like we might be in Jurassic Park! There were tons of animals, some that were very fascinated with our vehicle. One emu in particular I think was fascinated by my sunglasses. I guess I looked like an unusual creature as well. It was definitely worth the stop. I must say sometimes the best things in life are things you didn't plan for at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment