Enjoy Your Journey Everyday!!!!

Enjoy Your Journey Everyday!!!!

Monday, February 7, 2011

Spring Wish List

One of the things I love most about living in Arkansas is that we get to experience the difference in the seasons. It seems like when another season is about to start; I am ready for it.


It's no different this year. The groundhog told us last week that spring is on the way!!!! I am ready for it. I have thought about the things that are on my spring wish list, here are a few:


Temperature Spring Weather

Outdoor Activities: Canoeing, Hiking, Picnics, Etc.

Flowers

Outdoor Landscaping Projects

Fresh Air

Spring Cleaning

Outdoor Dining at Restaurants

No More Coats, Gloves, Scarves ( love them during fall and winter, but I'm ready for them to go)

Driving with the top down



The list could go on and on. I can't wait to enjoy every minute of spring!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment