Enjoy Your Journey Everyday!!!!

Enjoy Your Journey Everyday!!!!

Monday, January 31, 2011

Family Matters

Family has always been important to me, but it seems as I get older, it's even more so.


A few months ago, my family started to meet for dinner a few Sunday nights each month. It's been really nice to have that time set aside.


It seems like family time gets lost in the shuffle in our modern era. Sometimes you have to move family time to the top of the priority list and let some other things go. The benefit you receive when you make it a priority is endless.


It's amazing when you sit down with your parents, siblings, grandparents, in-laws etc.; things you discover about them. I'm so glad to be blessed with a large family! I've learned so much from all of these people. Sometimes we may get frustrated with each other, but there's nothing like family. No matter what, when, where, how; we're always there for each other!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment