Enjoy Your Journey Everyday!!!!

Enjoy Your Journey Everyday!!!!

Monday, January 3, 2011

2011-Happy New Year's Resolutions

2011. A new year is here! I know some people have reservations about new year's resolutions. They look back mid year and are frustrated if they haven't lived up to their own expectations.



I like resolutions. I find it challenges me to be a better version of myself. Sometimes I don't meet all of my resolutions, but it helps me exam changes that I need to make.



I like to write my resolutions in my journal. It helps to keep them in front of me. This year I'm posting it, more accountability!!!!



My 2011 Resolutions:



1. Make every day count!



2. Use better time management skills.



3. Be more proactive.



4. Start training to climb Mt. Kilimanjaro in 2012.



5. Read 6 Classic Books: The Scarlet Letter, A Brave New World, Frankenstein, Of Mice and Men, Fahrenheit 451, The Catcher in the Rye.



So hopefully when I review 2011, the resolutions will be a success!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment