Enjoy Your Journey Everyday!!!!

Enjoy Your Journey Everyday!!!!

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

2010 Year In Review




Wow, 2010 what a year!!! It was truly a year full of blessings. We had so many great experiences this year. We had our share of suprises this year, but learned to monitor and adjust! As I was looking back on this year, I thought wow that makes me a little tired.:)



We moved back to our hometown as mentioned in previous posts. We love being back home. Most of our family is here in town. It's nice being close to them again. We have reconnected with friends. We have enjoyed becoming active in our community. Our two babies, London and Athens also joined our home this year.



Jeremy started his practice this year. He is really enjoying it. He enjoyed residency life, but glad to be using all the training, finally! I started grad school. I love it! I learned so much in my first semester, looking forward to the spring semester.



We traveled to some great places. We love to travel. It's amazing the different cultures and people that make of the world. I think one of the year's most unusual traveling experiences was using a ground toilet in Turkey (what an experience). We visited the pyramids in Egypt, amazing to look up at those, unbelievable. You learn a lot about yourself while traveling.



We started our real estate venture this year. We always knew we wanted to invest in real estate. We have learned a lot this year. We enjoy working on this project together. We compliment each other well on decisions and ideas.


I'm looking forward to 2011. I know each year is full of suprises and adventures. It's nice to see the changes and growth that take place in our lives.



No comments:

Post a Comment