Enjoy Your Journey Everyday!!!!

Enjoy Your Journey Everyday!!!!

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Celebrating The Moments.....


It seems like we just met yesterday, but instead we were celebrating 15 years of marriage.  We've talked about how at this time we have been together half of our lives (dated 2 years before getting married).  It has been an amazing adventure so far.  Not just the adventurous days like the one above white river rafting in Alaska, but the lazy days at home.  People we've known with loving relationships have shared how your relationship just gets better as the years go on.  They are right.  Our love has continued to grow and deepen over the years. 

I still get the excitement and butterflies in my stomach when I'm talking to Jeremy.  However, now we have some quests we have conquered in life.  We know after making it through illnesses, times of plenty and want, education, jobs, family crisis moments, and latest becoming parents; we're there for each other.  It's an incredible feeling to have a companion who you can spend every moment in this life. 

Tonight I'm feeling so blessed to be matched so perfectly with the love of my life.  Our differences compliment each other.  Jeremy truly completes me in every way.  I'm looking forward to years of living life to the fullest!

No comments:

Post a Comment