Enjoy Your Journey Everyday!!!!

Enjoy Your Journey Everyday!!!!

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Welcome to Motherhood!!!

Motherhood. A word that meant so many things to me a month ago. However, a word I didn't fully understand until a month ago.  Our son Lincoln was born March 28th. An incredible day to say the least.  A day Jeremy and I will remember always, our precious baby boy being handed to us, dark hair, but otherwise a spilt image of my husband. 

In the last month, I have just began to understand what motherhood means.  It means crazy love, excitement, fear, cuddling, connection, sweet baby smiles, lots of bottles, lots of diapers, sleepless nights, coffee cups that stay full for hours (didn't quite get around to it), busy days, overwhelming happiness, dreams of the future, living in the present, new challenges, new contentment......Just a few of my new found meanings for motherhood of which I'm sure many more will be added over a lifetime. 

So excited to be experiencing this part of the journey.  I consider it a true honor to be parenting with Jeremy.  I am so blessed to be a mother to my son.

No comments:

Post a Comment