Enjoy Your Journey Everyday!!!!

Enjoy Your Journey Everyday!!!!

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Baby's First Zoo Trip

Okay....So I am a sucker for zoos, love them! It doesn't matter how many times I have been to one; I still enjoy it.  I have been to a lot of them from San Diego to Tulsa to Fort Worth to the Bronx.  The one closet to where we live is the Little Rock Zoo.  I have fond memories of this place. I've went since I was a kid.  We used to take a trip with my grandma and cousins and have a picnic after the visit.  They have made many changes over the years, but it still holds a sense of nostalgia every time I visit. 

I took our son Lincoln to the zoo back in September (on his 6 months birthday) to visit.  It was a great time.  We went with my mom, sister Jessica, and niece Ryleigh.  I know he will probably not remember, but it was still fun to share the special time with him that day.  We enjoyed looking at all the animals, lions, tigers, and bears, oh my..... Great food in the cafe! A great girls and Lincoln day for the books. 

I'm excited about going again when he is a little bigger.  I know he is going to love seeing the animals, riding the carousel and train, and running around like a typical little boy.  The next time we will bring daddy along to share in the memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment