Enjoy Your Journey Everyday!!!!

Enjoy Your Journey Everyday!!!!

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Me, Myself, and I.....



 
I'm definitely unpredictable,  the two photos were taken one weekend apart.  We had a wonderful time at both events.  The lower photo was taken at our Junior Auxiliary Charity Ball this year.  The theme was "A Night with Gatsby", fantastic.  We had a terrific time as usual. Being a provisional JA member this year, I had the opportunity to assist with the event.  The top photo was taken at a local paintball course for my belated birthday celebration.  I have always wanted to play.  It was a blast!!!! I definitely got into it; I think my guests did too. 
 
I am so thankful in my mid thirties I am truly allowing myself to be me (hints the title).  I like so many different things.  Some of which are completely opposite.  I love The Lord of the Rings/Hobbit stories, but also love being a girly girl.  I love living in the country, but truly enjoy visiting Manhattan.  I love hanging out on our sailboat wearing boat shoes one weekend. I love getting all dressed up and going out for an event the next weekend.  I have Beethoven and Linkin Park on my playlist.  I love acting silly with my son, then cuddling with him the next.  I enjoy spending time on the beach and in the woods in the same week. 
 
I hope I continue to be able to evolve as life goes along.  I always want to be open to new challenges and change.  You never know what's around the next corner.  Life is beautiful, messy, unpredictable, and precious.  Here's to enjoying every second, as me, myself, and I.....

No comments:

Post a Comment