Enjoy Your Journey Everyday!!!!

Enjoy Your Journey Everyday!!!!

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Taking It In....

 
I think 2014 can be summed up for me as "taking it in".  I have been trying to just be in the moment more.  There are so many things in life that I almost miss, simply being to busy to notice.  This picture was taken on one of our date nights.  We spent time enjoying our local bookstore.  We've been there a bunch of times, but that night we discovered some great titles on sailing(one of our favorite pastimes).  I'm sure the books have been there for a long while, simply missed because of our busyness. 
 
I think my need to slow down is driven by our son Lincoln.  He's almost 1, so full of life and energy.  He is always changing.  I'm afraid sometimes, if we don't slow down and take it in, we'll miss some remarkable event in Lincoln's life.  There are days I have to pinch myself.  Is this incredible life truly mine.  I'm blessed beyond words to be this little boy's mom and be married to my lifetime love. 
 
My hope is to make "taking it in" my life pursuit.  Continually learning....admiring....striving.....growing.....changing....loving.....
being.....
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment