Enjoy Your Journey Everyday!!!!

Enjoy Your Journey Everyday!!!!

Monday, July 8, 2013

Making it Count!

Making it Count! Our son makes both of us want to do this.  Everyone told me how quickly time would pass with your children.  I believe it. Lincoln will be 15 weeks old this Thursday. He has grown so much in that time period.  I could spend all day just hanging out with him.  He does so many cute things, smiling, cooing, laughing, etc... Jeremy and I can't get enough of him!

So we are faced with what most parents struggle with the balance of  work and family. Jeremy and I are learning to "make it count".  Sometimes it's not the amount of time, but the quality of that time.  Families can spend hours together without really connecting.  We are learning how important it is to seize the moment, live in the present.  Today is all we have.  Cherish every moment! Make every moment count!

No comments:

Post a Comment