Enjoy Your Journey Everyday!!!!

Enjoy Your Journey Everyday!!!!

Monday, July 15, 2013

Time Flies....

Where do the years go?  It seems like my niece Ryleigh was born yesterday.  She will be 2 in a few months.  Wow!  She was the first grand baby on my side of the family.  We loved watching her grow.  It was amazing to see all the new things she could do, from cooing to crawling, then walking.  I feel so blessed to have been able to be there to see these moments.  My sis and I are very close, so watching her baby become a little girl has been such a joy!

I'm so glad Lincoln will have an older cousin as a playmate in a few years.  I have such wonderful memories of time with my cousins.  I remember begging our parents to stay the night at one another's house.  We played together and made a lifetime of memories. I know that Ryleigh and Lincoln and anymore grand kids that come along will also have a special connection.  My hope is that our kids are close throughout their childhood and keep that connection into adulthood. 


It's incredible that we will be able to watch as new generation of relationships unfold through our kids over the next decades.  I hope they find the same unbridled joy and sense of adventure that we did while growing up.  To many nights of catching lightening bugs, whispering, laughing, dreaming, riding bikes, counting stars, silly dancing and faces, etc......


No comments:

Post a Comment