Enjoy Your Journey Everyday!!!!

Enjoy Your Journey Everyday!!!!

Monday, July 22, 2013

Mommy Time

Mondays are mommy and Lincoln time.  It is wonderful!  I'm so glad I chose to devote one day for the sole purpose of quality time.  No errands or busy tasks.  We simply spend the whole day, just being together.  Since he has been born, the weeks have been passing so quickly.  Lincoln is constantly changing and growing.  It's great to be able to capture every single moment. 

I know I will look back on these days years from now and cherish them so much.  I'm thankful to have the opportunity to take extra time out of my week for us to be together.  I know there are many other daily routine activities that can encroach on the free day, but my goal is to keep our day truly free.  Currently it's great just to cuddle, play, read, etc.  I know in a few years it will be a great day to explore and charge off to our next adventure. 

Even though carving out an entire day during the week may not be reasonable for some families, I say take any little piece you can.  It's all about relationships in the end.  Making the time to connect with your child is truly one of life's great pleasures!

No comments:

Post a Comment